Chiara Rossi Urtoler
Cognitive-Behavioral Psychologist Psychotherapist,
ACT and Mindfulness practitioner
in Modena, Italy
Hi, I’m a therapist, teacher, mother and I especially love traveling, skiing, sailing, cooking and yoga!
- Psychotherapist with adults, teenagers and couples.
- Insight Timer Teacher (see free meditation at the bottom of this page).
- Psychoeducational courses (e.g. MindACT and Udemy)
- Open-School teacher at the School of Specialization in Psychotherapy, Cognitive Studies of Modena.
- Degree in Cognitive and Psychobiological Psychological Sciences and the Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology at the University of Padua.
- Specialized in cognitive behavioral psychotherapy at the School of Specialization in Cognitive Studies.
Since 2013 I have focused especially on Mindfulness and ACT, attending the following training, courses and workshop:
- “ACT basic, intermediate and advanced” – ACT-ITALIA
- “ACT IMMERSION” – Steven Hayes (USA)
- “ACT for Trauma” – Russ Harris
- “The Therapeutic Relationship in ACT.“ – Kelly Wilson
- “ACT for Adolescents” – Russ Harris
- “Self-compassion” – Kristin Neff
- “Science of Compassion and Mindfulness” CFT – Dennis Tirch, Laura Silberstein & Paul Gilbert
- “Advanced strategies in the use of the ACT Matrix” – Benjamin Schoendorff
- “Radical Acceptance” – Tara Brach
- “ACT and CFT for loss and mourning”– Martin Brock
- “ACT Webinars Praxis CET”