Chiara Rossi Urtoler
Cognitive-Behavioral Psychologist Psychotherapist,
ACT and Mindfulness practitioner
in Modena, Italy
Hi, I'm a therapist, teacher, mother and I especially love traveling, skiing, sailing, cooking, yoga and translating!
- Psychotherapist with adults, teenagers and couples.
- Insight Timer Teacher (see free meditations at the bottom of this page).
- Psychoeducational courses
- ACT facilitator
- Translator and disseminator of ACT material
- Open-School teacher at the School of Specialization in Psychotherapy in Modena.
- Degree in Cognitive and Psychobiological Psychological Sciences and the Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology at the University of Padua.
- Specialized in cognitive behavioral psychotherapy at the School of Specialization in Cognitive Studies.
Since 2013 I have focused especially on Mindfulness and ACT, attending the following training, courses and workshop:
- "ACT basic, intermediate and advanced" - ACT-ITALIA
- "ACT IMMERSION" and "ACT in Practice" - Steven Hayes (USA)
- "ACT for Trauma” and "ACT for Loss and Grief" and "ACT For Self-Harming and Suicidality" and "ACT for Worrying, Ruminating and Obsessing" – Russ Harris (Australia)
- "The Therapeutic Relationship in ACT." and "Working With Self and Identity" and "Exploring Values in ACT" – Kelly Wilson
- "ACT for Adolescents” – Russ Harris (Australia), Sheri Turrell (Canada), Chris McCurry (USA), Ben Sedley (UK)
- “Self-compassion” - Kristin Neff
- "Science of Compassion and Mindfulness” CFT – Dennis Tirch, Laura Silberstein & Paul Gilbert
- "Advanced strategies in the use of the ACT Matrix" - Benjamin Schoendorff
- "Cultivate psychological flexibility in the therapeutic relationship" - Robin Walser (USA)
- "Radical Acceptance" - Tara Brach (USA)
- "ACT and CFT for loss and mourning"- Martin Brock (UK)
- "FACT intervention for depression" Kirk Strosahl e Patti Robinson (Usa)
- "Shape supervision ACT" Eric Morris (Australia)
- "Commit and Act: effective supervision" Ellie Kazemi (Usa)
- "ACT Webinars Praxis CET" and other webinars